What We Believe
- That Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God; and, as such, is Head of His body, the Church. (Matthew 16:16; Colossians 1:18)
- That He died to atone for the sins of all people and that He was raised from the dead for their justification. (Romans 4:25)
- That people are justified by faith in Him according to the terms of the Gospel laid down in the New Testament. (John 3:16; Acts 2:38; Romans 10:9-10)
- That the Holy Spirit lives in all Christians, gifting them for ministry, and producing the fruit of the Spirit. (I Corinthians 12:4; Galatians 5:22-23)
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that the New Testament is the all sufficient guide for the teaching, organization, and life of the Church. (II Timothy 3:14-16)
- That we seek the unity of all believers by practicing biblical Christianity. (John 17:20; Ephesians 4:1-13)
- That the mission of the Church worldwide is evangelism and Christian nurture. (Matthew 28:18-20).