1. Interested applicants may write to the Bible College for an application form and prospectus. Application forms can be downloaded from website.
2. After receiving the completed application form and other supporting documents, the Steering Committee will make a decision and inform the applicant.
3. On preliminary selection, a call letter with more specific information will be sent to the applicant.
4. The academic year begins in the first week of September every year. But correspondence study students can apply any time in year
5. The last date for submitting filled-in application is August 15th.
6.The qualifying examination will be conducted in the areas of Bible knowledge, Theology and Christian Ministry in the first week of June.
1. Applicants must be born again Christians willing to follow the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, members of a Local Church where they are in active fellowship, and willing to submit themselves for 2 to 3 years of rigorous study.
2. Applicants should be able to read, write and speak Urdu and English fluently.
3. The basic qualification
(a) for C.Th (1 years) – 10th
(b) for D.Th (2 years) – 10th
(c) for B.D. B.Th ( 3 Years) Intermediate & D.Th
(d) for M.Div (3 years) Bachelor Degree and B.Th
4. Applicant should have basic financial resources before they come to the Seminary.
5. Admission is open for men and women.
6. The seminary will not discriminate on ethical, gender or denominational preferences.
Download Application Forms here.